Pre-Treatment Instructions for all Procedures:
- Do not take aspirin 48 hours prior to procedure. Tylenol or other non-aspirin pain relievers may be taken 1 hour prior to procedure.
- If you wear contact lenses, please refrain from wearing contacts during an eyeliner procedure and for 3 days after your procedure.
- Consult your doctor for any specific concerns such as recent surgery or current medications, particularly blood thinners.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine prior to your procedure.
- Do not apply oils such as baby oil or mineral oil to the treatment area.
- Avoid Niacin, Vitamin E, Ginko Biloba, Saint Johns Wart and Evening Primrose Oil.
- All tweezing, waxing, and tinting of eyebrows should be done 72 hours prior to a procedure.
- Drinking plenty of water is good for your skin and will promote healthy healing.
- All clients must discontinue use of Retin A or Renova 30 days prior to all procedures. Clients must be off Accutane for one year prior to procedure.
- Please do not schedule an appointment right before any major events like, weddings, vacations, or important social events.
Feel free to print, review and complete your Permanent Cosmetics Consent Form prior to your appointment, otherwise one will be waiting for you when you arrive.
Aftercare is an important in ensuring a beautiful permanent cosmetic result. We will throughly review aftercare instructions and answer any questions you might have at your appointment; however if you’d like to review aftercare instructions prior to your appointment, please click on the PDF links below. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 608-819-5801.